Multi-Cooker (Gas Use)
- Before using the pot for the first time, smear edible oil on the inner surface and cook over low heat for 1 minute. This will help to prolong the lifespan of the pot.
- Do not pour cold water to cool the pot after use. Leave the pot to cool before washing.
- Avoid scratching the surface of the pot with a metal spatula or sharp objects.
- Avoid cleaning the pot with steel scrubbers and gourd sponges.
- Avoid prolonged (or overnight) immersion of the pot in water.
- Avoid cooking over high heat and do not heat an empty cookware for long time.