Sizes: 4 litres, 5 litres, 5.8 litres, 7.5 litres
Ceramic Soup Pot
- Do not pour cold water to cool the pot after use. Leave the pot to cool before washing.
- Avoid scratching the surface of the pot with a metal spatula or sharp objects.
- Avoid cleaning the pot with steel scrubbers and gourd sponges.
- Avoid prolonged (or overnight) immersion of the pot in water.
- Avoid cooking over high heat and do not heat an empty cookware for long time.
- Wipe dry pot's base before using on induction cooker to prevent short circuit.
- Reduce the heat accordingly to the induction cooker when cooking viscid food like congees, eggs etc. Also, stir often to prevent food from adhering to the pot.