With this wok,
- Cooking is possible with minimal oil
- It is biocompatible, containing no harmful chemicals
- It is lightweight relative to other metals
- It is built to last and not easily damaged
- It is easy to clean
Titanium Wok Pan (Gas Use)
- Before using the pot for the first time, smear edible oil on the inner surface and cook over low heat. This will help to prolong the lifespan of the pot.
- Do not pour cold water to cool the pot after use. Leave the pot to cool before washing.
- Avoid scratching the surface of the pot with a metal spatula or sharp objects.
- Avoid cleaning the pot with steel scrubbers and gourd sponges.
- Avoid prolonged (or overnight) immersion of the pot in water.
- Avoid cooking over high heat and do not heat on an empty cookware.