- 26cm: 26 x 8.1cm
- 28cm: 28 x 8.2cm
- 30cm: 30 x 8.4cm
- 32cm: 32 x 8.4cm
IH Wok Pan
- Before using the pot for the first time, smear edible oil on the inner surface and cook over low heat for 1 minute. This will help to prolong the lifespan of the pot.
- Do not pour cold water to cool the pot after use. Leave the pot to cool before washing.
- Avoid scratching the surface of the pot with a metal spatula or sharp objects.
- Avoid cleaning the pot with steel scrubbers and gourd sponges. Avoid prolonged (or overnight) immersion of the pot in water.
- Avoid cooking over high heat and do not heat an empty cookware for long time.
- Wipe dry pot's base before using on induction cooker to prevent short circuit.
- Reduce the heat accordingly to the induction cooker when cooking viscid food like congees, eggs etc. Also, stir often to prevent food from adhering to the pot.