With this wok,
- Cooking is possible with minimal oil
- It is biocompatible, containing no harmful chemicals
- It is lightweight relative to other metals
- It is built to last and not easily damaged
- It is easy to clean
- Heat transfers fast uniformly
IH Titanium Wok Pan
- Before using the pot for the first time, smear edible oil on the inner surface and cook over low heat. This will help to prolong the lifespan of the pot.
- Do not pour cold water to cool the pot after use. Leave the pot to cool before washing.
- Avoid scratching the surface of the pot with a metal spatula or sharp objects.
- Avoid cleaning the pot with steel scrubbers and gourd sponges.
- Avoid prolonged (or overnight) immersion of the pot in water.
- Avoid cooking over high heat and do not heat on an empty cookware.
Wipe dry pot's base before using on induction cooker to prevent short circuit.
Reduce the heat accordingly to the induction cooker when cooking viscid food like congees, eggs etc. Also, stir often to prevent food from adhering to the pot.